Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Gotta Get A Win

My beleaguered fantasy football team, the Blendon Bonecrushers, needs a win this weekend.  We are 0-2. I had a pretty good starting lineup setup for this week. Then, Murphy's Law kicked in. WR Randy Moss and RB Knowshon Moreno are listed as questionable.

I only have the hapless RB LenDale White to replace Moreno. He hasn't shown me anything in the first two games. Do I play Moreno with the groin injury or White against a fired-up NY Jet defense? There's also a QB situation. Rodgers against the Rams or Flacco against the Browns? Both of those games are potential jackpots in terms of points.

What's a girl to do?

BLENDON BONECRUSHERS
Starting Lineup
  • QB Aaron Rodgers
  • RB Fred Jackson
  • RB Knowshon Moreno
  • WR Randy Moss
  • WR Terrell Owens
  • TE Jermichael Finley
  • FLEX Lee Evans
  • K John Kasay
  • DST New York Giants
Bench
  • QB Joe Flacco
  • RB Marshawn Lynch
  • RB LenDale White
  • WR Nate Burleson
  • TE Vernon Davis
  • DST Buffalo Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment